1. Why drink coffee fruit tea?
The fruit that surrounds the coffee bean is naturally high in caffeine, electrolytes, and antioxidants and is a better way to consume caffeine without sacrificing flavor, health, or nutrition.
2. What does coffee fruit tea taste like?
Most teas will be light and sweet without any bitterness or aftertaste.
3. Why should you care about coffee fruit tea?
Fruit tea made from the coffee fruit is a great option if you value naturally healthy, healing food and drinks that are free of artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
4. Is coffee fruit tea really healthier than coffee, tea, and energy drinks?
Our coffee fruit tea naturally contains half the amount of caffeine as coffee, but more electrolytes and antioxidants than coffee and tea combined. It has been unprocessed except for sun-drying and independent lab testing confirms that the dried coffee cherry fruit scores 9590 on the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Antioxidant Capacity) scale, which ranks it higher than even acai berries.
5. Does coffee fruit tea cause stomach discomfort like traditional roasted coffee?
Not at all. While studies have shown that 30% of people who drink coffee experience some type of stomach discomfort, in our experience these same people don't report any stomach cramping, laxative effects, or otherwise negative effects when drinking coffee fruit tea.
6. Why is the coffea arabica fruit naturally caffeinated?
The entire coffee plant contains caffeine, although to varying degrees. It is thought caffeine is used by plants as a natural defense mechanism against pests and insects.